Post loop is an extremely easy way to a small revenue while learning a lot of information about internet marketing. Post loop is a website that requires you to be accepted into their program by posting quality posts in the post loop portal. It usually takes 24 hours to get approved for post loop after submitting 10 quality posts into the post loop portal. There are several internet marketing forums that you can earn money for posting at, while learning a lot of great information relating to the internet marketing world. Now let's get started on helping you earn and learn with post loop.
1. You're going to need to write 10 quality posts in the post loop portal. Be sure to use proper grammar and write lengthy posts in the post loop portal, this will determine your post rank on post loop. Your post rank is between 1-5, the higher rating you have the more forums you will be allowed to post in, and it will also determine how much you earn.
2. Now that you've written 10 quality posts your account should take 24 hours to be approved for post loop, if it takes more then 72 hours you should submit an inquiry ticket. Once they accept your account you'll be able to browse through the forums that pay you to post in them, I would suggest signing up for a internet marketing forum. Many of the internet marketing forums on Post Loop have very helpful articles throughout them relating to the main point of this blog "earning money online".
3. Don't forget that there are other forums that you can earn money from posting in, throughout many other categories. From gaming to fitness, there's several articles you can choose from. You will earn an average of 1.5 points for every post (7.5 cents), this may not seem like much but it adds up pretty fast, and it's a great way spend your extra time. You can redeem your points for cash once you've built up 100 points ($5), or you can continue to save them for a larger payout later on.
4. Post Loop has a fairly generous referral system, if you can recruit active members. You earn 20% of all the points your referrals earn, this will get you a decent income through Post Loop if you can recruit quality posters. If you don't already know, I earn a large portion of my income through referral systems just like this.
5. Something you might want to consider once you get more established on Post Loop, is writing your own forum and using Post Loop to bring traffic to it. I wouldn't suggest creating a forum until you've established a large amount of active referrals, because it gets kind of pricy to advertise on Post Loop if you don't have a decent income of points. This can be a lot more profitable than simply posting in forums and referring members if you take advantage of Google Ad Sense. I will be writing a guide in the near future that goes into detail on how to set up a free forum and start earning money from it.
6. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS POST QUALITY POSTS, THIS DETERMINES THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WILL EARN WITH POSTLOOP
I hope you've found this information helpful, if you have any questions or concerns you can comment below or e-mail me directly.